Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mirror of mind and mirror of speech.

www.google.com
www.google.com
    



Expert said that one should look into mirror before you say something, particularly flaw to others. In our day to day life what above sentence mean is that we should always tell and talk with others with good words. The people should be happy if not normal (what he was before we talk with) after we talk with them. They sympathy and soft words that make other happy should be used instead of harsh and bad words.

More important, we have to keep in mind is way of joking and limit of joking. If we can avoid joking, it’s more than a good solution to avoid misunderstanding between our friends. Through joking many misunderstand will be created. Moreover joking is also a sin from the point of religion, as we utters none sense while joking. I regret for not fulfilling the promise. The promise of avoid joking with friends. Today 8th day of 7th month of Bhutanese calendar on auspicious day of the month, I promise, I will lead life of humble man. Let me try avoiding joking with friends.


With regards to the words of conversation, it’s wise to be insisted in formal language with good words. We speak with good words and the listener will be happy with what we insist. Speaking humbly with good words that hurt no one will cost or lose you no money. For our good way of conversation, the good merits deed will be considered. I am man who has problem in talking with friends. I always talk and comment as if I am the king. On top of commenting, I used harsh and bad words that hurt my friends. I felt myself sorry for innocent deeds. In deed I have no intention of hurting anyone with my words but out of frustration the words that have no value and respect in society were uttered one after another. I regret for my mistake out of ignorance. Now, realizing with my mistake ask me to be cautious while talking with friends. Did you realize of your mistake in way you talk? If we are to look into the mirror of our mind and speech after our deed with carefully, we are making mistake sometime.  
www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment