Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Thank you madam, Rema for the award for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

7 fact about me
1.      I like to do things on time. I think, I am punctual in any task.
2.      I get angry for silly reason. I think, I am short tempered. I am trying to be cool as possible.
3.      I love my parent more than anything else. I think, they are my first preference to get consult before I decide decision
4.      I believe in fate, the previous karma. I think, I believe immensely to my root teacher. Every good thing happen with no bad circumstances are the result of my root teacher’s prayer.
5.      I really don’t have any plan for future. I think, I have no mind of acquisition of material comforts.
6.      I remember one who help me when I am in desperate in need of help. I think, I can’t forget those people instead I shall repay them with my possibility.
7.      I dream of helping needy one. I think, my dream is going to be fulfiled.



My nominee are:
1. Miss. Karma Wangzom
3.Mr. Sherab Tenzin 
8.Miss. Sonam Yangzom
9.Miss. Tshering Cheki
10.Mr. Pema Wangyel
11. Miss. Lekey Chiden Dorji
14.Mr. Sancha Rai

To my nominee, Write 7 facts about yourself and nominate 15 blogger for Very Inspiring Blogger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment